Steps for Scent Detection
- Phone appointment to discuss nature of search, schedule time and place. Agree on fee for service or contract.
- Meet to review and sign agreement, confirm service to be performed, prepay for service.
- Handler and dog proceed to search premises. When the dog indicates a find, the handler will mark the location and attempt to identify the substance.
- The find is confidential. The substance will not be removed from the premises and law enforcement will not be notified.
- The client who contracted our service will be responsible to follow through with any subsequent interaction with responsible party.
We work closely with our clients to ensure the most effective results of our service. Often, recurring searches may be necessary to assure the responsible party(ies) surveillance is ongoing and drugs on the premises will not be tolerated.
Who We Serve
- Private Residences
- Apartment Complexes
- Strip Malls
- Shopping Centers
- Drug Treatment Facilities
- Event Venues
- Office Buildings
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Parcel Shipping Centers
Substances Typically Searched
Our K9’s are trained to seek out Marijuana, Heroin, Meth, LSD and other drugs derived from these basic substances along with many types of commonly used legal medications.
Handlers are equipped with drug test kits to help identify the substance. K9 Detective handlers will never remove drugs from the premises and will not notify law enforcement. They remain property of the homeowner or manager of the facility.